To make effective decisions with confidence, the availability of high-quality online and real-time data is essential. From simple monitoring and visualisation of tanks and silos through to monitoring on a global scale: Endress+Hauser modular solutions for inventory control guarantee complete inventory visibility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world. This helps reduce complexities in logistics and supply chains which are troubling a large number of companies from different industries.
- Transparent decisions:Improve your material availability and make transparent business decisions thanks to completely scalable inventory monitoring solutions.
- The right measurement device for any application:As Endress+Hauser are the experts for level measurement, EMC can offer perfect fit instrumentation for your needs. Whatever you intend to measure, we have the right answer.
- Increased productivity:Increase your productivity with complete inventory visibility 24/7. Our integration capabilities and inventory management software solutions enable the collaboration and business decisions among different stakeholders.
- Reduction of logistics and storage costs: High performance in your plant lead to savings in capital and operational expenditure.
- Services and engineering:An active local presence combined with a global support network will help you to reach all of your goals.
From Sensor to the Boardroom
An inventory control architecture is quite simple: All you need are field devices, gateways and the right software package. And, of course, a partner on whom you can rely in the configuration of components and systems. With the E+H portfolio of measurement instruments, gateways and software packages, EMC can customise a solution which perfectly fits your needs:
Simple Visualisation of Silos and Tanks
It is typical for manufacturing companies that stock values are not measured and displayed consistently in real-time. As a result, the treatment of inventory data is largely manual. This leads to data errors as well as a duplication of tasks. This often causes high stock levels, high inventory costs and decisions that are based on feelings and not on facts. Our solutions for inventory control guarantee simple monitoring and visualisation of tanks and silos to solve the typical problems mentioned.
Central Inventory Monitoring of Multiple Plants and Sites
Nowadays, businesses are pushing into new regions due to increasing needs to reduce costs and to extend into new business opportunities. If you can collect real-time inventory information anywhere across the world, you have the best chance of utilising existing material stocks and reducing locked-in inventory costs. Local interfaces and SupplyCare software provide you with exact information in real time, allowing you to make important decisions with confidence.
Vendor Managed Inventory
The automated and efficient management of business processes should not be confined to one company alone. By collaborating with business partners, more efficient business models can evolve. One such model is Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), where the supplier is responsible for the replenishment and delivery of material to customers, allowing them to also manage their business more effectively and efficiently.
To learn more, take a look at the following short video at
and then contact EMC to see how we can help you improve your supply chains and inventory control.