A close-knit pipeline network or obstacles in the pipe cause flow turbulences. These affect accuracy, which is indispensable for process control in the water and wastewater industry. The “0 x DN full bore” option for Promag W from Endress+Hauser is unique for this challenge worldwide: no straight inlet and outlet runs, no tube restriction and thus no pressure loss. This animation shows why Promag W delivers accurate measured values independent of flow profile and mounting location.
- Commissioning of Levelflex and Micropilot instruments
- Radar steps into new dimensions – Micropilot FMR10/FMR20 – Innovative and efficient
- Forget about glass breakage in your process
- Promag W – The world’s first electromagnetic flowmeter for unrestricted measurement
- 2020 Water New Zealand Conference & Expo